NRS PFD Leg Straps are an extra safety measure that you will really appreciate if you go for an unexpected swim. They help prevent ride-up of your life jacket and keep your head higher above the water.
- This item is a pair of straps made with strong nylon webbing with quick-release buckles that help keep you nice and secure while being easy to get in and out of.
- Adjustable straps fit people of all ages and sizes.
- Leg Straps fit in loops on NRS Big Water V Adult and Youth, NRS Big Water Guide and NRS Rapid Rescuer PFDs. They may also fit other life jackets with strap loops or sleeves specifically designed for the attachment of leg straps.
- We do not recommend these Leg Straps for use in any other manner or application. Remember, leg straps are an extra safety measure and not a substitute for a poorly fitted life jacket.
- For tips on how to choose and adjust a properly fitted life jacket, please watch the video linked on this page.
- To install the straps, thread both of them through the webbing loop in the back of the jacket. Then thread one strap through the webbing loop at the bottom of the left front panel and the other one through the loop at the bottom of the right front panel.