Let's face it, a campsite needs a campfire. And a campfire really needs a fire pan to contain it and protect the surrounding environment. The Cambridge Welding Fire Pan sets the standard for durability, portability and acceptance by government regulatory agencies.
- The 15" x 24" fire box is elevated to protect the ground from the heat.
- The 3" depth of the fire box meets regulatory agency specifications.
- Use the heavy-duty two-position adjustable grill grate to directly cook meat and veggies, and to support pots and pans. It will hold chickie pails full of dish water.
- The grill and legs fit inside the fire box.
- Wrap a 4' NRS Tie-Down Strap around the fire box and optional aluminum lid for a compact, easy to stow package.
- The Aluminum Cover for Fire Pan (item #70956.01) is available separately.
- Color of legs may vary.