We often hold previous year's models in stock. See photos for styles.
The NRS Maxim Gloves are designed for maximum insulation without sacrificing paddle control so you can extend your paddling season into colder conditions.
- Constructed with 3 mm neoprene back and 2 mm neoprene palm with titanium for better heat retention.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip and durability without sacrificing dexterity.
- A fitted stretchy slip-on wrist cuff helps prevent rogue paddle drip from seeping into your gloves while making the gloves easy to take on and off.
- Liquid-sealed seams make them highly water-resistant, vastly increasing the warmth of this glove.
- Quick-drying VaporLoft™ fleece lining holds in warmth and is soft against the skin.
- Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together.
||3 mm neoprene
||Textured synthetic rubber
||Stretchy slip-on wrist cuff
- VaporLoft™ interior lining
- Highly water-resistant
- Wrist pairing snaps