- Our injection molded ABS Thermoplastic Shell is very impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction. The shell is molded with extreme precision to offer the best performance to weight ratio.
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Shell
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Shell (CRP) provides an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance. By carefully laminating fibers with different properties and directions, we’re able to create a superlight, optimized helmet shell. An invention from the cold war put to good use.
Impact Absorption Gate Shields
- Gate Shields are EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) with polycarbonate shells in-molded into the main EPS liner to protect the shock-absorbing structure of the helmet from gate impacts. The Gate Shields are placed both in the front and the back of the helmet, as the gates tend to bend after an impact in the front, and hit the helmet in the back as well.
- The advanced EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) Liner is constructed with a variable bridge- and channel volume in order to optimize the overall impact protection performance.
Occigrip Turn Dial
- It makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head. Adjustable in both reach and height.
- A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti-allergenic and moisture-wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- Keeps your head cool. The number of vents and their configuration varies. The more vents, the cooler you will be.
- Place as you please for the ultimate personalized fit.