RRS shop and COVID 19 Info
Rendezvous River Sports wants to help you get out on the water!
While we adhere to the responsibility of using social distancing to help stop the spread of COVID - 19 in our community, we also understand that people still want to get out into the great outdoors and enjoy nature!
Shop Hours and Staffing
We will staff our shop Monday- Saturday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm and be available for a number of our usual services such as gear repairs, local knowledge of our waterways, over the phone bookings for this upcoming summer season, and online retail purchases.
Guidelines for Shopping
Please bear with us while we navigate how to approach “In-Person” retail purchasing during these trying times. We are here in the shop and can converse over the phone to work with you in order to help you get the outdoor gear you need for your next adventure. Purchases made over the phone or internet can be picked up during our business hours at the westernmost of our two front doors near the log bench. Please call when you are in the parking lot and we will set it there for you. If you decide it is not what you want or needs real-time help shopping, you may contact us immediately at (307)-733-2471 and we can make arrangements for an exchange or return. We appreciate your understanding in working through these challenges.
Social Distancing and additional sanitation procedures
- Only one Staff member in the store at a time so please be patient if you're trying to call
- If customers can browse our website and purchase online that is ideal. We can then make arrangements for pick up and purchase
- When entering the store, the doors are locked so please call 307-733-2471 or knock, step back a few feet so we may assist you.
- If you know what you want, can bring it out to you on our covered deck to try out, sit in or check on.
- If you do need to access the store we ask that we have only one customer at a time and that you immediately use hand sanitizer. Please browse and purchase items that you are interested in.
- We will try to maintain social distancing of six feet whenever possible as per the Center for Disease Control recommendations.
- When it is time to purchase we ask that you used credit cards only. We will ring up everything and then step away. Asking that you use the card reader.
- We will not require signatures
- Between each customer, we will sanitize the card reader, doors and countertops, Any merchandise that was handled will be cleaned or put outside in the sun, out of reach for 72 hours
- we ask that customers waiting outside to please respect everyone's personal space and maintain six feet of distance
Help yourself and help the community by adhering to these and other official guidelines:
- Avoid physical contact with others. Try to maintain a 6-foot distance from others. If you have physical contact with someone else or something touched by others, wash your hands or use hand sanitizer.
- If you feel sick at all, go home, stay home and isolate yourself so as to prevent further spread.
- If you have symptoms like high fever, cough, or shortness of breath, call ST. JOHN'S HEALTH (307) 739-4894 OPTION 3 for a phone evaluation. Do not go to St. Johns Hospital, Emerg-a-care, St. Johns Urgent Care or your Doctor.
- Work from home if you can. Do not go to work it you feel ill in any way. If you need financial help for lost work contact One 22 for options.
Also, check out the Center for Disease Control for more information.
If you need something and we are not here, please send an email to: