||Out of stock
The NRS Zen PFD is a low-profile rescue jacket with all the features essential to assist guides and experienced paddlers in a swift water rescue situation.
- The NRS Zen is a Type V life jacket delivering 17.5 pounds of flotation.
- Based on the popular NRS Ninja PFD, the low-profile design of the Zen allows an unrestricted range of motion.
- Floating front panel moves freely with your upper body and padded armholes and sides provide crucial impact protection.
- The fully-featured rescue vest includes reinforced shoulder straps, 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt with a releasable carabiner attachment loop for a tow tether, strobe attachment and lash tab.
- A compartmentalized clamshell pocket is big enough to stow and organize a small first aid kit or other rescue essentials.
- The handwarmer has an integrated pocket with zippered closure for additional quick-access storage.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit.
- The Zen carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:
||400 denier ripstop nylon with Cordura® reinforcements
- 1 1/2" quick-release rescue belt
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- Tow tether carabiner attachment
- US Coast Guard Certification