Feel the balance of the Zen 85. Werner's Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in both craftsmanship and materials by providing a stiff, light and beautiful looking blade. Werner's new dual-sided gradient colors vividly pop on the water.
- Available in dual-sided high visibility gradients: Abyss, Caribbean and Coral sure to add a splash of color.
- Werner's carbon blend Standard and Small Fit shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 5' and 6'4" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Small Fit shafts are also a great choice for those paddlers who want to match a small or mid-sized blade to a small diameter shaft and a small-sized grip. A proper fit, lighter grip, better technique help to eliminate fatigue.
- Werner's Versatile paddles have a 10-degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Werner's carbon blend straight shaft in fixed length for the lightest weight, a 16” LeverLock adjustable system or Werner's 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blended shaft gives you an exceptional swing weight and value.
- Werner's longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing power. Small-sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller to mid-size stature.
- LeverLock Travel Breakdown Specifications: Blade Length - 35.5" | Shaft Length - 36" | Grip Length - 17"