Recreational stand-up paddles have reached a new performance level with the Vibe. Your time on the water should not be a struggle, so we adapted design features from our top of the line paddle to fit a budget. With our LeverLock grip, easily resize length and share with the entire gang.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Werner's longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Werner's fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Advanced Fit options to outfit your needs. Choose Werner's fiberglass straight shaft in fixed length for the lightest weight, a 16” LeverLock adjustable system or our 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- When shopping our Standard performance, you’ll see Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle, at introductory prices.
- Injection-molded blades are impact and wear-resistant. They have light swing weight for the value while maintaining the design elements that are direct from Werner's more advanced paddles. Smooth, stable strokes for easier paddling.
- Werner's fiberglass shaft gives you lightweight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.