Lightweight boat hauling cart is great for moving your craft from the car to the lake, river and, can be taken to make portages a little bit easier.
The NRS Yak Yak XL is the big brother to the NRS Yak Yak. It gives you the same lightweight boat-hauling performance with a wider footprint for better stability with larger, heavier hulls.
- NRS Yak Yak boat carts are 30% lighter than comparable carts.
- The lightweight, anodized aluminum frame carries up to a 200-pound load.
- Rubber wraps around the heavy-duty plastic wheel for a smooth ride on hard surfaces.
- 3" wide rim on the 9" diameter wheel gives good support in soft surfaces.
- The bearing-less, smooth-rolling wheels are easily removed, for compact storage.
- The Idaho tread pattern gives a good grip and leaves a distinctive trail behind the cart.
- Corrosion-resistant hardware for dependable durability.
- Cushioning foam pads protect the hull of your boat.
- The two NRS Loop Straps, with Buckle Bumper, are super easy to use and securely anchor your kayak or canoe to the cart.