You're prepared for the worst by bringing along a third oar, but you'll need easy access to it when you have to move fast. The perfect solution is an NRS Spare Oar Keeper™ with its quick-release side buckle and large O-ring. Will fit Carlisle and Cataract Oars.
- An unexpected loss of an oar can ruin your whole day. The Oar Tether gives you a fighting chance to get that oar back in place in time to avert disaster.
- There's a stainless steel ring on one end and a webbing loop on the other end of the Tether.
- Loop either the ring end or webbing end around the frame or oar mount.
- Detach the blade from your oar and slide the oar shaft through the ring or loop on the other end of the Tether.
- The NRS Cam Buckle joins the two halves of the Oar Tether and lets you adjust the length of the Tether and easily remove the oar.
- The Tethers come as a pair, so you've got both oars protected.
- Steel oar ring
- 2" quick release buckle
- 1" wide webbing