If river running is your jam, the NRS Quiver SUP is your board. The Quiver combines a wide stance with extra rocker on the nose and tail to deliver the ultimate combination of stability and maneuverability.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Quiver SUP features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Quiver, toss it in your rig and head to the next river on your list.
- With 337 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Quiver 10'4" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and two handles on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you plenty of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack and repair kit.
- 3 year retail warranty, 1 year commercial.
||9' 8" L x 36" W x 6" D
|Number of D-rings:
|Number of Handles:
||Leafield - D7
||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- Two 2"and two 5" fins
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- SUP Board Travel Pack
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
- Axis Technology™ acrylic stiffener
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance