Purpose-built for paddlers for friction-free strokes, the NRS Men's HydroSkin® 0.5 Long-Sleeve shirt is the ultimate lightweight immersible base layer. Layer the HydroSkin long-sleeve under splashwear for added insulation or mix and match with Hydroskin bottoms instead of wearing a full spring wetsuit.
- Four-way-stretch PowerSpan™ exterior allows unparalleled range of motion and soft ThermalPlush™ lining delivers extra comfort.
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body's warmth.
- A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling.
- Underarm panels feature H2Core Rashguard material for friction-free strokes and chafe-free comfort.
- Form fit restricts water entry and intensifies the insulation properties.
- Thread the drawstring on board shorts or other bottoms through the hemloop to keep the HydroSkin from riding up