The Jackson Kayak's Antix is a premier creeking and whitewater kayak. Fun, easy to paddle and runs the river like a dream – but with some groove in the hull design to allow for continual play all the way down! Take your time down the river and play in every river wave, hole, splat rock, eddy line, pillow to your heart's content.
The Jackson Kayak Antix:
- Turns quickly, squirts, spins, splats, and freewheels like a dream
- Well-rounded & utilitarian.
- Is for everyone - whether you're a new boater wanting a boat to surf, paddle down the river or take your first boof strokes and squirt every eddy line along the way.
- The hull shape on the Antix makes it an easy kayak to roll.
- Its forgiving lines allow you to keep upright as you punch to the next level in your river running and play!
- A down river boat that can paddle any class rapid, yet it'll play and do 80% of the tricks that most playboats can do. I
- Shorter than the competition so it's good for smaller/technical rivers.
- Comparable to a Ripper, Reqind, Axiom, or Party Braaap.
- Perfect boat for the Numbers on the Arkansas.
- Awesome for Class III-IV rivers.
- Good for any (any!) kind of paddler.
- Max paddler: 150 to 225 lbs
- Cockpit Size: 36 1/4" x 22"
- Height: 14"
- Length: 8'1
- Volume: 72 gallons
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 27"